| This is another part of helping Steven's orphanage! While Steven was in Salt Lake this summer to raise money (with the help of Sr. Missionaries who had served here in Kenya and knew Steven) he met some of our children and grandchildren. This is a photo of Hannah Pugmire, (Jon and Rebecca's daughter, second from left, in red sweat-shirt) and her friends. Hannah organized and carried out a huge garage sale for Steven. She also sold some of his art work. She was able to present Steven with a check of $1,000.00. ( I think it was maybe $6.47 short of $1,000.00) She used this as one of her Young Women projects!! Thanks Hannah. I actually cannot find the photo you sent me of you handing the check to Steven! If you can find it, send it to me. I would love to be able to post it so we have a record of it! Thanks again to everyone who has helped with this very very worthy cause!! Love you ALL!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment