Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Africa...One Photo at a Time!!!

From now on I am going to be adding one photo at a time, or as many as I can.  Our time is getting short!  Our official "go-home" date is April 23.  That means I have less than 3 months to load about 4,873 photos!!!  Ha Ha!....so, there will be no rhyme nor reason to the postings.  I will just put them up when the system is working, and post for as long as the power stays on, and for as many minutes as I have!    Good Luck!
Only time we have seen a male lion!
Rare site-ing!!!  Rare black Rhino. We drove like crazy clear from the Mara River to get to this hill before the sun went down.
That is the Mara River behind us.  This is where the wildebeest cross the river during the migration, and end up being breakfast, lunch and dinner for the crocodiles!
Wart Hogs are fun to watch.
On the Mara with Matt and A.K.
Having breakfast on the Mara, morning drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment