![]() |
| These books were bought by: Sulley, Porter and Lola Nielsen. John and Joslyn Nielsen. John and Judy Ballou. Annie, Jonathan, William, Jonas Pugmire. Weston, Lizzy and Will Hamilton. |
II |
I used the rest of the money to buy material to make skirts for the little girls. Steven said that was a real need. I am about half way through with the skirts, and I've got to hurry because I only have four months left!!! I will take pictures of them when they are finished. I think the little girls will love them!!...but then, thats just me. They also need more books, but that has been taken care of!! Thanks again for sharing your blessings with these wonderful children and teachers.

Even though this sign says thank-you to Ron and I, they know the money came from Elder and Sister Pugmires friends, adults and children, in America. The lady (teacher) at the back is Steven's wife, Florence. She is as sweet and kind as Steven. These children are very lucky and blessed children to have the Kyalo's for their "foster" parents!





No comments:
Post a Comment