brought each of the Sr. couples a whole huge
bouquet from Eldoret. They send them to Europe.
These roses were two weeks old when I took these
pictures!.......The remaining photos are just
misc. shots I wanted to add.....Enjoy!!


This is our friendly wart hog!! He is really a planter,
This is our friendly wart hog!! He is really a planter,
but he weighs a ton! We still like him though!

This is our flat mascot! Our own Masai warrior.
These are the "purifiers" ??...they make it
This is our flat mascot! Our own Masai warrior.
We "won" him at Thanksgiving time when the Sr.
couples had the Christmas gift exchange. Everyone
wanted him, but we were the lucky ones to get him
on the third round!
These are the "purifiers" ??...they make it
possible for us to drink cold safe water!!

The absolutely most scrumptious bananas in the
The absolutely most scrumptious bananas in the
world....they are sweet...and of course..they are
called..."Baby Bananas"!!

The kids and grandkids made a daily calendar for us.
The kids and grandkids made a daily calendar for us.
We keep it here on the top of the micro-wave!

This is the Chyulu District Presidency...It is so cool
This is the Chyulu District Presidency...It is so cool
to see these great men taking charge of their meetings.
I told the tall brother on the left that he looked like
Will Smith....it isn't a very good picture of him, because
he really did look like him...he had no idea who Will Smith
I'm sooooo glad Elder Frogmarsh is there to help them....and I'm sooooo glad these people have a sense of humor!! What would you do without laughter? Seriously....miss the laughing the most I think!! Love ya tons--FISH
ReplyDelete