Saturday, December 17, 2011

Water Hand-Over, Mautuma, Kenya

This was the cutest thing. This is at Dorothy's, it
is one of her children. Dad was singing "I am a
child of God", this little boy kept perfect rhythm
with dad's claps. He was so proud of himself!!

After the school ceremony, we stopped at this little
"Home", Elder Tuttle met this women, Dorothy, the last
time he was up here, she has twelve children. She looked
up at the sky and said...."yes, twelve!..God has been good
to me...." . We gave them a box of hygiene kits. I have never
been on this end of these kits!....believe me, it is well worth
it. Keep going to the Humanitarian Center folks, those kits
really do get where they are supposed to be!!




Waving good-bye, all smiles! They loved
the hygiene kits, and we loved giving them away.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are awesome Mom! You and Dad are so lucky to be doing this! How amazing! The pictures make me all teary eyed because I know you guys are just loving what you are doing. The church is amazing, how they help people all over the world! I love to see those hygiene kits! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Love and miss you both so much! Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I go away and sing for a few days and you post LOTS AND LOTS of cool things. I'm soooo glad I have friends doing SIGNIFICANT things in their lives!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete