Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I want a Cafe Rio Salad!!!!

If you want some lettuce for a salad, you have to wash each leaf in "Jik", (Clorox) first, (the red dish pan), then rinse each leaf in purified water (the yellow dish pan).  You have to do this two or three times.
This is what you have to throw away!
This is how much lettuce I have left!  This is why we don't get to eat a delicious salad very often!!!  
These are the medical supplies, 15 tons of them, that LDS Charities donated to the Dadaab refugee camp in Kenya.  Dadaab is the worlds largest refugee camp in the world.  It is on the Kenya/Somalia border.  We are writing a story about this right now.  Look on our website!!  (www.mormonnewsroom.co.ke) It may be a couple of weeks, but it will be there at some point.

1 comment:

  1. Linda....I can't WAIT to buy you a Cafe Rio salad AND a Rumbi salad on the side!!! Large with all the toppings! Zero calories! Heidi

    ReplyDelete