Monday, April 1, 2013

Simply Everything Else!!! Prt. I

Saying good-bye to Thoba for the last time!  Johannesburg. Some things are easy, some things are very very hard.  It's called "life".
Susan Roberts and I doing a poster....training in Johannesburg.  Do your think my hair needs help!!  I do too!!!
In Johannesburg, in front of the White House (That's where the Area Presidency live... Elder Renlund, Elder Carl Cook, and Elder Bricknell).  This was two weeks ago when we had our last training there.
Yeah, I know, this is kinda mean, but the kids will love it!....and guess what he said when he woke up?  Yep, you got it!  "Umm, did I doze off?" or "Umm, I think I might have fallen asleep", either one is acceptable!  Either one is used.
What are YOU lookin' at??
Up in the "Hills".
Oh!  Look here, just another Zebra by the road!!
I take lots of photos of Acacia trees, African clouds and African landscapes. Nothing quite like it!!
I think I may have already posted this, just not sure!  We see these guys every morning on the way to the Centre!  Yes, they are big.  This is on Mombasa....main road through Nairobi!

No comments:

Post a Comment