| This is Scola and I preparing the Mormonnewsroom website mugs we gave as gifts at the Official Launch of the Website. We had a "fireside" on Sat. Oct. 27th and a dinner on Oct. 29th. The following photos tell the story. My camera is acting very strange, so I didn't get as many good pictures as I wanted. I'm hoping to get more from others. Look up our site, we have to upload a new story every 7-10 days, it really keeps us on our toes. These new websites are going to cover the earth, from every country where the church is established. It is amazing how the church is using wonderful new technology to bring the church out of obscurity. The people here in Africa love the website. We are finally getting our story out. There are many lies and misconceptions still floating around about the church, but this website is going to be a huge help in getting the truth out to the public. It has been so exciting to be in on building the foundation for this new missionary tool. Log in and enjoy!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment