| This is Mnt. Kilimenjaro. Not a super picture, but not bad taken through a car window on the fly! These are pictures taken when we went to Mombasa in May. |
| Dad and Pres. Broadbent thinking they can roar as loud as a lion. The did pretty well, but you can hear a lion's roar from five miles away... they didn't even come close!! |
| Dad and the Lion Bridge |
| The wind was blowing...I promise!! I have not changed my hair style!! Sorry! We didn't have time to visit the lodge, but we did have time to stop by the sign and have our pictures taken!! |
| Our view of the Indian Ocean. Every day we were in Mombasa looked like this.....It felt like San Diego. |
| This was NOT a natural pose for Elder Pugmire, I had to talk him into it...but he laughed, and so did I!! A good time was had by all. You can't sit by the Indian Ocean and not pose!! |
| Sis. Pugs lounging on the beach...Indian Ocean....I promise I was only there for about 4 min., and I promise I did not wear a swimming suit!! |
| Mom carrying darling baby the way I wish I had known about. The babies sleep so good, and the mom has both hands free. |
| Pres. Broadbent trying his hand at pushing "jerri-cans" full of clean water...we were in front of Mombasa Ward house. |
| Ward House in Mombasa. |
| This is on Sunday after church. We had dinner at Elder and Sis Scott's flat, the girls made the dinner (mainly Sis. Scott) and the boys did the dishes. Ron, Elder Scott at sink, and Pres. Broadbent. |
| Masaai hut along Mombasa Rd. They saw us taking pictures and one man ran out and started throwing rocks at us. I felt badly that we had apparently invaded their privacy. |
No comments:
Post a Comment