Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy Day for Lukas!

A wonderful day!! Sunday, April 22, Ronald J. Pugmire, who has always felt badly he never served a mission, baptized his first convert. It was amazing.

We had a luncheon for Lukas after his baptism down in the mission office!This is Lukas (striped shirt) and his friend Kingsley. Kingsley knows how to speak English very well. He was just baptized about 6 weeks ago. He is also an orphan. His "house"? burned down last week, and so he has moved in with Lukas. Maybe I told you this already!! Anyway, the luncheon was good, and I sent all left over food home with them. Oh, also, they both lost their jobs last week!!...welcome to life-trials just as you become a member of the church!!

Dad and Kellems, (next door neighbors, our favorite BYU fans!!)The Tuttles, Sis. Olsen, Elder and Sis. Usi, E. Olsen.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda from Diane just trying to figure out how to respond to you. Tried at home but don't know if you received my comments. Have someone helping me now. Let see if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok it worked. This is not Fray it is Diane Mortensen!!! I will try again from my computer when I get home. I will have to set up a Google Account we believe. Hope all is well with you. More later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing Dad, so amazing. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete