Taylor and Jean Hartman were neighbors of Adrienne when she lived at the mouth of Little Cottonwood Canyon. Taylor wrote the "color code" book!! He was also Adrienne's dad's best friend. He and Jean are serving here in Africa as the country's Mental Health Dr. They came to Nairobi for a week to do a Mission Tour with the Broadbents. They spent an evening talking to the Sr. Missionary couples. Very dear, sweet, helpful people. They are stationed in Johannesburg.
Taylor said, wait a minute, if this is for Adrienne, I need to put this rose in my mouth!!...They were here April 1-6th!!Here are the Hartmans...waving to Adrienne!
HUgs and Kisses to Taylor and Jean! What a special blog post. When I returned home from Thailand, I lived with the Hartmans for a few days to be "cleared" so I wouldn't bring any diseases or harmful germs home to my DAd who was suffering with cancer. My dad's body wouldn't be able to handle any foreign germs. So I detoxed at the Hartman's. I remember Taylor sitting by my Dad's bedside and asking, Are your ready?" Meaning, are you ready to move on to see Heavenly Father? Dad took a deep breath, closed his eyes, then look at Taylor and replied, yes in a raspy voice. WOW! *tear Tear*
ReplyDelete