This is Ambassador/Professor David Kikanza on the left, with Pres. Jadmire Ndivo on the right, our Stake President.
This is dad with Gordon, he is the 2nd counselor in the Stake Presidency. He also represents the Stake in Public Affairs. He has the most beautiful voice. Way deep. I keep telling him he needs to be a Radio or T.V. announcer!
The Stake Primary Presidency served the refreshments. Please note there was no tablecloth, and I actually did not die!! Hee hee!! Also note the Pringles IN THE CAN, (they love pringles), juice, and bottled drinks. What you can't see are the biscuits in a big plastic jug, and hard tack candy, individually wrapped, and served out of the bag!! It was a total success!...When I get home, no more of this fancy stuff, okay??
President and Sis. Broadbent invited one of the "guards" where they live to come to Stake Conference. We had them come in for refreshments afterwards. They want to join the church! (Not just because of the great food we serve after Conference!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment