Elder Authority Seventy, then Screvin Usi, their son.
Screvin has been our translator while we have been
teaching Lucas, he speaks perfect english as well as
swahili, then Lucas, in a brand new shirt. He got
a new job, cleaning swimming pools!!....then that
cute Elder Pugs!! These people are amazing!! Sis.
Usi is the one who brought Lucas for us to teach!!

This is our dear friend and buddy Lucas.
You can see the front bumper of our truck in the
This is our dear friend and buddy Lucas.
He is a jewel!! He will be getting baptized in
two weeks! I gave him a copy of this picture.
I don't think he had ever seen a picture of
himself. He kept looking at it and smiling, then
he turned to me and said "Thank you thank you."
He speaks very little english, but he speaks
beautiful swahili!!
You can see the front bumper of our truck in the
lower left-hand corner...we park right next to these
beautiful flowers every morning at the service center!!

I snapped this picture of Dad, Solomon and Dick
I snapped this picture of Dad, Solomon and Dick
on our way to lunch at the "Oleander Cafe", and
then realized we are not allowed to take pictures
along this road!!! I hurried and put my camera
away. We walk right past the British High Command.
If you look close you can see a guard right by dad..
No comments:
Post a Comment