unloaded all of the cups, plates and spoons...
this little "cook" lady had been laughing and
squealing because everyone would have a plate
now!! I was talking to someone else and missed
"the moment"!!

This is the big pot we bought for Stephen and the
This is the big pot we bought for Stephen and the
kids with the some of the Christmas money.
He still hasn't used it. We think he just doesn't
want to wear it out!! Dick talked to him about
letting them use it because it would make it
easier of the lady that does the cooking, and
they children could all eat at once...I think he
finally realized it was better to use it! You want
to talk conservative!!

While Janet and I were sitting in the truck waiting
While Janet and I were sitting in the truck waiting
for Stephen, Ron and Dick to get a box of 2nd and 3rd
hand books for the kids, these two little sisters
came walking down the street from school. We
watched them for about five min. They never
let go of each others hands....they were laughing
and talking all the way...kids are pretty much the
No comments:
Post a Comment