look close, and a couple of the pic.s are blurry, but we were
about 60 miles away. This was a lodge and animal park
where we stayed when we went to the District Conference
in Chyulu. The one picture is of the watering holes we looked
out on every night. The animals would come to drink, but it was always too dark to take pictures!! I felt bad because I really
wanted you to see them. It was beautiful....huge herds of zebra,
hundreds of deer, monkeys, baboons and the biggest elephants
I have ever seen! Maybe next time I can get pictures!!
These are "Cape Buffalo"...don't want to mess with
them, even if you are in a truck!!
The "guy" ????? was really keeping a sharp eye on his harem..
He also wanted us to know who was in charge....he just
about took down that little bush, with his horns....
This was so cool....we saw this one giraffe on our way to the
lodge on our last day there! It is so different to see the animals
in the wild, in their natural habitat.
You have to look very close, couldn't get my camera out in time, there is a huge lizard/crocodile looking thing walking into the grass...the man
at the lodge said it was a Dirt Monster...
There were about 20 baboons in this group!!
Hey....when does the REAL work start?! Are there any pictures of you and Mr. Frog actually working? Hee hee hee!!! Happy Merry New Christmas Year!!!
ReplyDeleteElder and Sister Pugmire!!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you are having a fabulous time. We would love to hear from you if you ever find the time. I guess you are not too disappointed for not having gone to Germany then????????
We love you and pray for yo always.
Blaine and Annemarie