Sunday, November 27, 2011

Where we Live!

Okay...this is the deal....We have been in Nairobi one week...We have not stopped for one tiny minute! I am trying to give the correct timeline since we got here..so I am putting these posts up backwards so that I can have them start at the top and go to the bottom!! I have not had one second to blog until today, and it is taking almost 15 min. to download ONE picture!! So I am going to have to do this in sections...We leave tomorrow for "Eldorete" for three days for the
water Turn over...back on Wed. night, Thurs. morning we leave for ?Chulu with the mission Pres. for a training conference and back on Sun night....I won't be able to finish this until then. Our computers won't work when we are in the bush...so I will show you the rest of our home when I get back, and also the pictures of our arrival in Nairobi....

Two views of the kitchen...small but adequate!



Dining Room..just behind Dad.


Living Room....

And that.....is where we live!! I love my African home!

5 comments:

  1. Nice digs! I've become one of your followers/fans. Enjoy the "turn over". Jim and I had friends in Mozambique who had many of those "turn overs". Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a beautiful job with this Blog Linda! I LOVE coming here every few days to keep up with you two. That's a great looking house, Ron looks right at home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cool....and a double "caliseec" with a squirter...you're soooo blessed!! What a lovely home. Is that couch comfy for sleeping as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The TV is really small. Does it have football channels?


    Love,
    William

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you really bringing back a giraffe???!!! (KIDDING)
    I hope you are having a good time.
    did you see any kids that like and/or play sports?
    I hope that kids in africa play sports.
    Love,
    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete