trainers and teachers needed a break as much as we did. We do all the information again next week as three more sr. missionary couples join us. We fly to Nairobi Friday.
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Lions, lions,lions!!
A fun day was had by all on Friday Nov.11, 2011 when we took a day of rest and went to Joburg's Lion Park....as they say...make sure you go all the way to the bottom of this post, which is a ways down because I had to do this in sections...so it's kinda messy!!!
The first animals we saw......beautiful.....A fun day off from the training....I think our
Linda and Ron, Lon and Susan Roberts from Orem, Elder and Sister Harms from Arizona. Our host couple and trainers. They go home in two weeks..........The remaining pictures are the rest of the animals we saw....hope you can tell the difference! (between the wild beasts and the missionaries!)



This guy walked right in front of us.
We were in a van, self-guiding ourselves, there were no signs of course, and no one knew what this was!! Any guesses?
Labels:
Joburg Lion Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love all the pictures. We love reading your blog-the kids love seeing what you are doing!
ReplyDeleteOh I am so jealous I wish I was there!! Tim and I loved our safari when we were in Africa, and it takes me back! Thank you for sharing all of this with us--I love getting a little glimpse into your experiences and adventures--have a ball! Thinking of you often....Kristen
ReplyDelete