quite amazing to see. Thousands of houses built for the black people by
the government, just like we did when we sent the American Indians on-
to reservations....The chapel was very nice, about twenty years old. It is
quite large, the grounds and parking lot are huge....but because of the
poverty there were only about 8 cars parked there. The people walk,
sometimes for hours to get to church.
This is Indiana Fiaco. She was our gospel doctrine teacher. Man can she
teach. She was powerful. She has been a member for 20 years. I loved her
scriptures. I asked her if I could take a picture of them and she was thrilled.
meeting..( by the way, Elder Carl Cook was there, spoke in Sac. meeting...sooooo
good..He is in our area Presidency over Public Affairs)....,She started giggling
when I showed her this picture on my camera. Her mom was very flattered that
I would take a pic. of her.
women to be endowed on the African continent. When I showed her this
picture she also giggled and then said....I am pretty!....
Love all your photos and comments!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jenn
I finally found you!!! Don't worry....you'll never be lost again....I've named your blog link "FrogBlog"!! Hope you are healing Ron.....and I hope you know you ARE my friend Frog!!! Yesterday, today, tomorrow, FOREVER!! Thanks for posting....and letting me post back!! Love the scriptures....just sayin'--Fish
ReplyDeletePS--my word verification is "gereacks"......I'm laughing out loud.....how apropo!!
So fun to read about your new life and to see the pictures of all the smiles -- like your home.
ReplyDelete