Saturday, February 9, 2013

I have 5 min.....so here goes!

Picture I drew for elder and sister Hall..the "necklace" she has on is a baby diaper pin.....Sharon (sis Hall) said she wore it all the time.  A pretty fancy dress to wear out in the hills to do the kind of work they do every day, but they wear what they have!
Photo I used to draw the picture....  this is a great lady from up in the Hills...I can't remember her name, I need to find out.  
New furniture, new rug. Are we spoiled...YES!...But we are also very thankful!!
Beautiful Saturday afternoon.  Just got home from shopping.  This shows new furniture, our top floor view, and the $2.00 lilies I buy myself every Saturday.  They make the whole apartment smell wonderful.  I will miss that when we come home!

1 comment:

  1. Linda...The picture you drew was BEAUTIFUL! You are so talented and it's nice to see you still drawing...Miss your face! Heidi

    ReplyDelete