Sunday, September 30, 2012

Collection of African Hair-do-s!!!!!

This is Beth, Elder Usi's Secretary.  I have been collecting photos of hair'do's.  The African women have extensions braided into their very short hair on occasion.  It is fun to see the different designs.  This is mainly for the girls!!....boys, I will get back to the "animal-dinners" on the Mara in the next couple of "posts"!!  The next two photos are also of Beth.
The next three photos are of Catherine and her "snazzy" hair do.  She is one of the guards at the Center!

This is a Young Women's President, or counselor, I can't remember which, from Mombasa!  .....also below!

She had to sit still a lonnnnnnng time to have this done!!
Girl at Solomon's Ward Birthday Party.

Little girl out at Solomon's Ward in Ong'gata Rongai.
Lady at Kazuri Bead Factory!
Lady out at Kazuri Bead Factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment