Friday, June 1, 2012

Let's try to finish once again!!

 These guys are actually much bigger than this photo makes them look.  They love just staring back at us!!
So what are YOU lookin' at??
A long neck is sometimes a nuisance!
All I said was,  "Hey Ron, smile for the kids," and this is what we got!!  Oh well, he's still pretty cute!!

Okay....I don't know why this baboon photo shows up right in the middle of the giraffe photo's....Help me Joslyn!!  I can't figure out how to put the photos exactly where I want them!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you!! I heard the Heningers end their mission soon....so my Mom said! Will you get together before they leave? LOVE the pictures....makes me want to come over and see how long I could fight a green alligator....I mean they're babies....their teeth are probably just little nubbins....gotta go back to work!!
    LOVE YA FROG!! (And Mr. Frog too....love the smile!!!!)

    ReplyDelete