Sunday, June 10, 2012

An "I Have 15 Minutes" Post! Enjoy!!

Enjoy the Cheetahs.  

The drivers get so used to these animals, they actually have names for them..the driver said this hippo had been in a fight and was wounded.  You can see his "owey" if you look closely!
I think this is boy friend and girl friend...but then again, what do I know!!!
Can't you tell she was loving having her picture taken?
This bird can actually fly.  It is the largest flying bird, and I have no idea what it is called!!  How about those apples!!!
This lioness was full.  She was simply sunning herself.  Elder Pugs is enjoying the view.
Elder Hall scared me at lunch one day when he said..."Hey Sister Pugmire...there is a huge green snake on that tree right behind you!!!...  I am too gullible!!  Actually just a plant gone astray!!
Dad at the "Front Gate".  I loved this tree.  This is where we would meet our guide for each drive.
The scenery was beautiful; Antelope and a beautiful sky.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures Linda!!!! That big bird is called a Kori Bustard *love that name!

    LOL @ the tree Snake!

    Thank you so much for taking us along on your wonderful adventure!!! I check for updates every day!

    Sue (and Dee) Wolfe

    ReplyDelete