Sis. B. talking to a new missionary. They all just flew in from Johannesburg. They attend the MTC there. It is so exciting to see these African missionaries arrive. The following messages and pictures are kinda mixed up, but I hope you enjoy them anyway. I will gradually get used to this new program!!
Here is Pres. Broadbent being the garbage boy.
This is all going to be backwards now, oh well....We had 19 new missionaries come in all on one day! It was amazing. Four were from America, 15 from other countries in Africa! Can you believe that! They are growing in the gospel. We are at Pres. Broadbent's house.
We were the Kitchen help when the missionaries came!
Okay folks, someone changed the whole format of this blog site, JOSLYN...I NEED YOUR HELP!! Is there information somewhere that will tell me how to use this new set-up??..anyway, until I can figure out how to use the new format, I am going to just shoot in the dark and see what happens!! I am so far behind I need to just try something now that I have the time to do it!!! Here goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment