can see they were right on the road we were driving on.


These were the two giraffes that were fighting.
I took some videos of them, and I have tried and tried
to download them, but I just can't get it to work. They
were really hitting each other hard. They were swinging
their heads around and hitting each others necks. You
could hear them smacking each other....sorry the video
won't work, you would really enjoy seeing them!!
The driver said it was a boy and girl fighting...don't
know if it was a boy-friend and girl-friend, or a husband
and wife, but either way they should not be fighting!!
Right??...Hey Jos...the videos are #'s 1065-1069 if that
helps!...hang on kids, maybe Joslyn can get the videos
to work!!...She is my in-house Blog Dr.!!!




Notice the next three photos, and how close
Notice the next three photos, and how close
the animals are to the houses!...or....how close
Linda and Ron--Great blog and great mission! I told you Rachel is getting married--is there an address I can use to send you an announcement? We will miss you on her big day because you were both such a big part of her life. You are excused, but just this once! My email address is holtkamp@xmission.com. I hope you get this!
ReplyDelete